Warranty / Return Policy
At DeskView, we are committed to offering the highest quality products on the market. This commitment is reflected in our product warranty. We promise that all DeskView products are free from Defects in materials and workmanship for up to 10 years from the date of delivery. The warranty is valid from the date of delivery to the original End User and is non-transferable. DeskView will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option and free of charge (for materials and components) any product, part, or component which fails under normal use. If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable, DeskView will provide a refund or credit for the affected product.
Warranty Does Not Apply to Product Defects, Damage, Failure, or Loss Resulting From:
- Normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, scratching, denting, staining, or marring of the work
- Failure to apply, install, or maintain products according to published DeskView instructions and
- Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
- Alteration or modification of the
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-DeskView components for use in the place of DeskView
Warranty Does Not Cover: DeskView’s 10-Year, Limited Warranty does not cover variations occurring in surface materials (e.g., colorfastness, matching grains, textures and colors across dissimilar substrates and lots), and natural aging and staining found in materials such as wood, acrylic, and leather.
Warranty Provides Exclusive Remedies: Pursuant to this limited warranty, if a product fails under Ordinary Use as a result of a Defect in materials or workmanship, DeskView will (i) repair or, at DeskView’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality or (ii) refund or credit of the purchase price for the affected product, at DeskView’s discretion, if DeskView determines that repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
- A product “Defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the time when you received the product from DeskView or a DeskView Authorized Reseller and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under Ordinary Use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the
- An “Ordinary Use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state or federal laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation provided on DeskView’s website and accompanying the product.
- A “DeskView Authorized Reseller” means any dealer that (i) is duly authorized by DeskView to sell the product, (ii) is legally permitted to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the product is sold, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original
- An “End User” means the final purchaser acquiring a product from DeskView or a DeskView Authorized Reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or
- Replacement parts are covered for 2 years or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is
DeskView reserves the right to request that the damaged product be returned prior to granting a remedy.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DESKVIEW SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTIAL DAMAGES.
If you would like to return your DeskView within the first 30 days after your receipt, then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pre-paid return shipping label. Upon return, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price less return shipping costs. Due to the recent CovID-19 outbreak, an additional $35 quarantine, disinfecting, and re-packaging fee will be applied to any opened return. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state and local laws. Shipping charges are non-refundable with the exception of damaged or defective merchandise. You may cancel an order anytime prior to shipment.